Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brief interpretation: Ninja Assassin + DVD rip

Aight...here goes my first movie review. I saw Ninja Assassin way back in 2009 - right before Thanksgiving.

Action - high paced, really flashy, violent - it's to be expected.

Storyline - a lil lackluster, a lil too cliche.  It was to be a lil expected.

My first thought of when I saw the preview :

Dead or Alive (TECMO)

I kind of got a vibe from just the way the title and the motions of the movie looked. Play some Dead or Alive and you'll see what i'm talking about. Overall, I thought it was a fun movie to watch. Definitely not the best, but it was fun.

Word of Advice: definitely see it with people. LOL.

If you are looking for a fun, high paced martial arts flick - definitely for you. Just don't take it too seriously. I don't think it was intended to be like that, anyway.

Here's the link to the DVD rip enjoy:

Ninja Assassin (2009)

1 comment:

  1. i saw this movie the other day and i had no idea what i was in for. I saw the preview and thought, "cool action movie, let's watch"... and then i realized how graphic this movie was.. probably the most graphic movie ive seen. honestly i had to cover my eyes for half the movie.. oh and i watched it with my mom hehe. definately not a "mother-daughter" movie :(

    p.s i found you from BlogCatalog :)
    http://gasaiphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete