Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Trailer - Mortal Kombat: Rebirth (2010)


Low Calorie Recipes




Wow, this is crazy. A friend of mine just showed me this trailer...I think it's good that they are rebooting the film, but I kinda dislike the costume changes...Reptile should be exactly what he is: a reptilian being. Baraka should be a mutant (not a guy with dreads with a weird looking face) - However, I do like Lateef Crowder and I think he's a dope martial artist. I just wish they kept to the motif. Hmm....other than, the trailer actually really solid...Michael Jai White is Jax so that should be interesting. I still believe that the first Mortal Kombat movie was really well done. Way better compared to Mortal Kombat Annihilation. We will definitely see wuz good with this movie. I'm guessing it's in the shopping for distribution stage, but this is a fairly long trailer. Over 7 mins - crazy. Here is the new trailer of Mortal Kombat: Rebirth :

No comments:

Post a Comment