Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Bruce Lee!

Luckily for me, I have this guy sitting on a wall right above my head. So, this is more like a protector than a poster. Words cannot express the impact this one guy has had on the world for the past 40 something years now. His presence on screen in any action movie is still unmatched. No one can ever duplicated the charm, the character, the bone chilling presence he has in a scene when it's time to get down with the get down. Ever since I was about 8 years old, I always envisioned what it would be like to meet this guy. Even if it was a simple dream and I got to sit there and talk to him, that would be great. I'm pretty sure a simple few words would inspire me to be even greater. Bruce Lee was that kind of person to really help people be the best they can be. Not by changing them, but helping them to become a better "they" or so. You definitely gotta respect that. Imho, he's not only the father of creating a unique system of combat that uses form as no form, but the current thing with MMA and UFC. I definitely think if he's not the father, he's definitely the inspiration behind that. Shoutout to Shannon Lee, Bruce's daughter, for keeping his legacy alive and well! I would post a movie below, but I think some simple words from him would have a lot more impact. Also, check out my other blog for more motivation from Bruce Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment