Saturday, December 8, 2012

Real Life Hwoarang Tekken: 80+ TKD & Hapkido for Action Film - Eric Jacobus

Now, this is a really nice stunt video. There is a lot of foundation, a lot of tricks, and just some overall dope techniques. Of course, there's always gotta be one person on these YouTube channels saying this is impractical, that is impractical. So what? It's practice..it's showing off some moves! In all honesty, a few moves would be great for unpredictable situations. Like I've always said, it's never about what you do, it's how and when you do it that makes the most impact. With that being said, I'm absolutely amazed that this guy is slated to play Stryker in Mortal Kombat: Legacy. I was automatically said in my mind, "Stryker is a cop..how the hell is doing all of this crazy textbook and beyond textbook stuff?" This has me really excited for the craziness that will be Season 2 of Mortal Kombat Legacy. If you haven't seen season 1, you can view my Playstation blog. All the episodes are posted there.

No comments:

Post a Comment